About haemorrhoids

What should I do?

If you think you've got haemorrhoids, we recommend that you see your doctor. The healthcare professional will confirm the symptoms and may prescribe or recommend a suitable product such as Germoloids.

If you've suffered in the past and recognise the symptoms, you should still go to your doctor if you experience any of the following:

  • excessive bleeding
  • no let up in the symptoms, whatever product you try
  • severe haemorrhoids

If you're pregnant you should consult your doctor before you use any treatments.

(Always read the label)

The bottom line is it works